本帖最後由 小菩提 於 2014-2-26 21:31 編輯

201105030001471553.jpg

《心經的人生智慧》 英文版  
原著:濟群法師   
翻譯:陳林英居士

《心經的人生智慧》 英文版

The Wisdom of Life Within the Heart Sutra
By Master Ji Qun
(Translation from Chinese to English by Maria Lin Chen)

About this translation
Master Ji Qun is a renowned contemporary Master in China who teaches Monks in the Buddhist Academy, Xiyuan Temple, in Suzhou. He graduated from the Chinese Buddhist Academy in 1984. He is the author of many books.

Master Jin Qun gave this commentary as a talk in the summer of 1995 in Australia. By 31 December 1995 he completed the task of writing up this commentary at Nanputuo Temple, in Fujian Province in China. It was then published as a text in Chinese in October 1999.

This was the first Dhamma book that I had ever read. But I couldnt understand it at first. I was asked by a friend to go to the Heart Sutra 3-day teaching in 1999 at a temple in Melbourne. I asked who was going to teach and found out it was Master Ji Qun. How lucky I was! I took my whole family to the Masters teaching about this sutra. There were eighty people there for the three days of teaching. It was an experience I will never forget.

I asked the Master for permission to translate this book. He was very pleased to give me the task. Through all these years, he has patiently answered my questions to help me understand the complex contents of the book. His help has been essential for the completion of the translation, as without his explanation and confirmation, I would have not have had the confidence to proceed with this task. My sincere and deep thanks to Master Ji Qun for his kind help.

This translation was not a small undertaking. I started in 2001 before my daughter was born. This translation was a joint effort. My sincere thanks goes to Master Yuan Chi for using his precious time in August 2003. He proof read the first few chapters for me and offered his valuable advice regarding the translation. I first met Pennie White at the beginning of the

Millennium in the year 2000. In February 2004, I asked Pennie White to edit this translation when we were both volunteering at The Australian Buddhist General Conference held 20 to 22 February 2004 at Victoria University, St Albans Campus, convened by The Buddhist Federation of Australia, Victoria University and Buddhist Council of Victoria. We have worked over the years to edit the text section by section, over and over again. It took 7 years to get to the point of being half way through the editing. By 8 January 2009, we had fully edited the copy twice. Without the help of Ms Pennie White, I would never have made it.

When I read this book in 1997, it laid a good foundation for my future Buddhist learning and cultivation. I hope those who are starting to learn Buddha Dharma will benefit as much from this book as I did. Now that it is available in English I hope that translation will benefit many more people who wish to learn the teachings of the Prajňāpāramitā.

Any advice for the improvement of this translation will be regarded as helpful with my sincere gratitude.

西園論壇

樓主| 發表於 2014-2-26 21:32 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 小菩提 於 2014-2-26 21:36 編輯

心經的人生智慧

《心经》者何

人生的大智慧
        解脱痛苦的原理
        有空不二
        诸法真实相
        不住世间
        超越生死
        烦恼即菩提
        解脱自在的人生
        成佛的唯一途径
        无上法门
        劝勉
《心经》者何
  《心经》,具称《般若波罗蜜多心经》,是佛教典籍中文字最为简练,而内容极为丰富的法宝。它和《金刚经》一样,千百年来在社会上广泛流传,影响历久不衰。

在佛教中,《心经》属于般若系经典。按天台宗对《般若经》的判摄,称为通教。所谓通者,具通前与通后之义。通前,是说它与阿含教的关系。在阿含经典中,佛陀对存在现象进行透视,指出其苦、无常、无我的本质。当然也谈到空,但不是很深刻。唯有到了般若经教,才在阿含基础上将空的内涵推向极致。通后,是指《般若》与《华严》、《涅槃》、《维摩》等经的关系。般若经教所揭示的缘起性空,是大乘一切经教建立的理论基石。如实把握般若中观正见,对于闻思经教、指导修行具有重要意义。

通常,经典多由序分、正宗分、流通分三部分组成。而《心经》却与其它经典不同,仅有正宗分。于是,人们便怀疑《心经》的独立性。关于这个问题,当代佛学权威印顺法师在《般若经讲记》中作了说明。印老认为,玄奘大师所译的《心经》,是从六百卷《大般若经》中单独录出的。《大般若经·学观品》中,就有和《心经》基本相同的文句,是佛陀直接向舍利弗所说。也就是说,《心经》是《大般若经》最为精要的部分,古德为易于受持,特摘出流通。

《心经》在中国有众多译本。方广锠先生所编的《般若心经译注集成》中,就收集了十八种。其中,在教界流传最广的,是唐代玄奘三藏的译本。至于本经注疏,自古以来更是多达百家,可见此经传诵之盛。
2007-6-1修订版

http://www.jiqun.com/dispfile.php?id=4198

濟群法師及其著作簡介
http://www.edupro.org/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=134

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|手機版|分享佛法資訊請先注意版權申明|藏密網 |網站地圖UA-2159133-2

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:12 , Processed in 0.021784 second(s), 19 queries .

Copyright © 2016 | LIGHTSAIL支持